Tuesday, September 18, 2007

RaNdoM QuoTes

When I was born I was so surprised
I didn't talk for a year and a half
- Gracie Allen (1906 - 1964)

Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color. Choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable. - Avon

The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child. - Joe Houldsworth

There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes. - Doctor Who

I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business. - Michael J. Fox

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you. - Lao-Tzu

You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing. - Michael Pritchard

No comments: