Friday, April 21, 2017

Business's advice

Top 10 advice from Malaysia's richest man: Robert Kuok

1. My competitors are smarter than me but they don't know how to think faster and act faster than me.

2. In success, more than 90% is hard work. The rest is luck.

3. Best asset to give to your children is practical knowledge, not a pile of money.

4. My mother always told me to be humble no matter how rich you are.

5. Being humble is key to my business success.

6. When I hire people, I look for great attitude. I don't look for MBA or PhD. If you hire a brilliant man with an MBA, but his attitude is not right, does brilliance really matter?

7. I am not a skilled businessman, but I am never afraid of taking risks.

8. I can only give my children my message, not money.

9. To succeed, they need to depend on ideas, not money.

10. There is risk in every business, big or small. Be brave to grab opportunities.




No comments: