Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Life Quotes

Life may fail to be perfect, but it never fails to be beautiful.

Always find a reason to laugh. It may not add years to your life but will surely add life to your years.

I am perfect in my imperfection, happy in my pain, strong in my weakness and beautiful in my own way, because God is on my side!

When someone is so sweet to you, don't expect that they will be like that all the time...because even the sweetest chocolate also expires.

When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. When life is bitter, say thank you and grow. - Shauna Niequist

When you wish good for others, good things come back to you.

Life is boring if you don't laugh, joke around and be a little crazy every now and then. At the end of the day it's about being happy.

Sometimes it feels so good to just sit by yourself, relax and not talk to anyone. - Kristen Butler

We don't talk about trees getting older...we say they are 'growing'.
Let's use the same language for ourselves...we're not getting older, we are 'growing'.
That's the spirit of living.



No comments: