Thursday, September 18, 2008

Quotes quotes quotes

Someone's boring me. I think it's me. - Dylan Thomas

I shut my eyes in order to see. - Paul Gauguin (1848-1903)

There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes. - Doctor Who

A ship in harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for. - William Shedd

Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings. - Samuel Johnson

Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. - Josh Billings

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her. - Anon

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is. - Albert Einstein

I love acting. It is so much more real than life. - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

The toughest part of getting to the top of the ladder, is getting through the crowd at the bottom.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

Deeds, not words shall speak me - John Fletcher

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer. - Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

No comments: