Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Friends, are everything

It's easy to take our friendship and each other for granted -
to forget what life would be like,
without each other to laugh with, to be with, to care about...
But whenever I slow down and give our friendship a thought,
I still feel that...it's one of the finest relationships I have and I still see the same sentiment reflecting in you!

You're my friend for life!

-----------------------------------

The Book defines a Friend as 'the one whom we know well and are fond of, intimate associate, close acquaintance, a supporter or sympathizer, someone who is not an enemy'...

People define a Friend as the one who stays faithful in times of dire need...
But I feel that friend is the one person who comes along, changes your existing into lining, becomes your everything and stays so far.

-----------------------------------

Good friends like you...
Make this world a brighter and a happier place.
You are really a pleasure to know and your timely presence and appreciation, are always admired.
Have a joyous life.

-----------------------------------

The sweetest of joys,
The loveliest of flowers,
The melodiest of songs,
can't compare to the beauty and specialness of our friendship...

-----------------------------------

It means a lot to have you as a friend:

You have become a part of my life.
I feel so comfortable with you
and the times we share are delightful.
And I know, no matter what,
I can always count on you...

No comments: