Sunday, June 15, 2008

Our friendship will remain

You are my best friend through thick and thin.
When you reach for my hand you touch my heart.
You are the best friend that I can have.

You are there for me when I need you the most.
You cheer me up when I am down.
If I am about to cry you make smile.
You are my best friend and I cannot lie.

You listen to me and give me advice,
advice that comes straight from the bottom of your precious heart.
You are my best friend in the whole wide world
And I couldn't ask God for a little bit more.

We are going to grow older,
And things will change but our friendship will forever still remain.
I'll make new friends but that won't change
Because you will always be my best friend.

I'd like to mean as much to you as you mean to me.
I'd like to be some help to you as you have been to me.
I'd like to know that as we grow older our lives will change but our friendship will still remain.

You and I will never be apart
Maybe in distance
But never in heart
For our friendship is the way.

No comments: