Friday, May 16, 2008

I have realised that...

...the lonelier you feel, the lonelier the world makes you feel.

...even if I deserve the reward, I got to beg in order to get it.

...words had hurt me more than the wounds I had suffered in life.

...the broader the smile, deeper may be the wound inside.

...no matter how many times I pray, I only get what I rightfully deserve.

...when I am ecstatic about something, there are never enough people to share it with.

...a face is not as important as it is made to believe.

...it's not always a coward who gives up a fight. Sometimes smart people too.

...kids are never at fault, they just mirror out faults.

...one person's misery is another person's merriment.

...every relationship has an expiry date.

...I am better when I am silent.

...smiling all the time can really hurt.

...tears convey more than what words can ever say.

No comments: